Friday, December 07, 2007

Does anybody want to hear about some crazy things that happened to me in Boston.

I didn't think so. Regardless.

10. I was propositioned in the office by a married man and kept a paper trail.
9. I attended the Boston Gay Men's choir rehearsal and a wine tasting with both a furbie and a swinger.
8. I learned what "Do you want to come back to my place?" means. ("Do you want to play Scrabble?")
7. I stayed in the Presidential Suite on business.
6. I flew across country four times in two months for a dude.
5. At my first happy hour, an investment banker from Manhattan bought me a drink(diet coke), and I learned what an investment banker is.
4. I traveled to a foreign country by myself on a whim.
3. I saw the Red Sox reverse the curse.
2. I went out with an ex-convict, a cute Jew from Israel, an Italian Catholic from New Jersey, a closeted gay dentist, a pro hockey player, a Japanese investor, an investment banker from Manhattan, and a nice, sweet normal guy from work.
1. I went to Sephora, the Cheesecake Factory, and Sax Fifth Avenue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) you should look at that emo boy one at this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

January 28, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home